Currently Listing 18,130 jobs!
Featuring 1,447 jobs for new grads
- Addictions Nurse (74)
- Administrator (676)
- Ambulatory Care (669)
- Burn Unit (58)
- Cardiac Rehabilitation (168)
- Case Management (1576)
- Certified Nurse Assistant (1512)
- Certified Nurse Midwife (32)
- College Health (636)
- Community Health (4578)
- Continuing Education/Staff Development (3)
- Coronary Care Intensive Care Unit (19)
- Correctional Nurse (245)
- Critical Care Medicine (161)
- Day (4319)
- Dermatology RN (31)
- Diabetes Educator (35)
- Dialysis (439)
- Emergency (3335)
- Evening (1096)
- Flight/Transport Nurse (1)
- Forensic Nurse (24)
- Full-time (6208)
- Gastroenterology (72)
- General Practice (1402)
- Genetics Nurse (1093)
- Gerontology (37)
- Hemodialysis (257)
- HIV/AIDS Nurse (41)
- Holistic Nurse (197)
- Home Health (3918)
- Hospice (1345)
- Infection Control (1433)
- Informatics (40)
- Infusion Therapy (119)
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Nurse (102)
- Intensive Care Unit (910)
- Lactation Consultant (11)
- Legal Nurse (996)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (649)
- Licensed Psychiatric Technician (156)
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (2042)
- Managed Care Nurse (450)
- Maternal Newborn (52)
- Med/Surg (722)
- Medical Intensive Care Unit (769)
- Medical-Surgical (1055)
- Military RN (142)
- Neonatal Intensive Care (300)
- Neonatal Low Risk (22)
- Neuroscience (88)
- New Grad (1447)
- Nurse Anesthetist (77)
- Nurse Attorney (54)
- Nurse Paralegal (1)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Technician (125)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Chore Provider (9)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Doula (1)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Home Health Aide (49)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Homemaker (1)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Nurse's Aide (56)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Nursing Home Administrator (29)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Technician Attendant Care Provider (2)
- Nutrition Support (207)
- Obstetric High Risk (47)
- Obstetric Inpatient (84)
- Occupational Health (539)
- Oncology (819)
- Operating Room (1453)
- Ophthalmic (15)
- Orthopedic (771)
- Ostomy Care (60)
- Pain Management (599)
- Part-time (2503)
- Pediatric Oncology (160)
- Pediatrics (1662)
- Per diem (1909)
- Perioperative Nurse (315)
- Plastic Surgery (112)
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit (146)
- Psychiatric/Mental Health (64)
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Child & Adolescent (3)
- Public Health Nurse (989)
- Pulmonary Care Nurse (204)
- Quality and Compliance (1536)
- Radiology Nurse (380)
- Registered Nurse (10243)
- Registered Nurse First Assistant (302)
- Rehabilitation (1351)
- Research Nurse (1210)
- Respiratory Nurse (326)
- Risk Management (858)
- School (4890)
- Subacute Care Nurse (98)
- Surgical Intensive Care Unit (382)
- Surgical Trauma Intensive Care Unit (82)
- Swing (15)
- Transitional Care (218)
- Transplant Nurse (312)
- Travel Nurse (3834)
- Urology (126)
- VA RN (59)
- Women's Health Nurse (519)
Rn, registered nurse, nurse, nurse rn, nursing, rn nurse, new grad rn, Registered Nurse / RN, RN, R.N., Registered Nurse, Med Surg, Med Surge, Medical Surgical,...
Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Basic management experience including 1 year progressive charge nurse experience. In collaboration with the Nursing Director of Medical Surgical Services, the...
Riverside Community Hospital
Committed to providing compassionate care and improving the overall health of our community. United States-California-Riverside-Riverside Community Hospital....
Marian Regional Medical Center
Current California Registered Nurse license. Dignity Health of the Central Coast is recognized for the highest quality hospitals, physicians from the top...
Verity Medical Foundation
Works closely with physician, technicians, technologists, nurses, and medical assistants to schedule procedures, exams, and surgeries....
Advanced Travel Nursing
A Tustin facility in cooperation with Advanced is currently seeking a qualified RN/Registered Nurse. An applicant will be chosen based on experience in...
County of Ventura, CA
Requires a Registered Nurse license with five (5) years of acute care/medical/surgical experience; Registered Nurse-Hospital is represented by the California...
John Muir Health
RN - Registered Nurse - Current California License Required. The staff registered nurse (RN) is a licensed professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and...
Garfield Medical Center
Medical surgical services based on established clinical nursing practice standards. Serves as the Resource nurse role when....
Infection Control Practitioner, ICP, APIC, Infection, Clinical Nurse, ICU, Critical Care, Intensive Care Unit, RN, Registered Nurse, Critical Care RN, Medical...
Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Coordinates support services with Social Services, Pastoral Care, Case Management, etc. Appropriately assesses and implements prescribed interventions to ensure...
All Medical Personnel | Nursing & Allied Staffing
Use critical thinking skills while providing safe quality care. Post-operative nurses provide intensive care to patients as they awaken from anesthesia after a...
Elite Medical Staffing
Reporting to the Director of Surgical Services/Operations Coordinator/Shift Manager/Designee, the Registered Nurse provides direct patient care to pediatric...
Cirrus Medical Staffing
Don't miss this exciting MedSurg travel Registered Nurse job opportunity! United Healthcare comprehensive medical insurance coverage effective day 1 of your...
Mercy Medical Center Merced
Services at these outpatient centers include home care, physical and cardiac rehabilitation, ambulatory surgery, cancer care, laboratory, imaging and endoscopy....
Medical, surgical, med/surg, med surg, telemetry, definitive observation, cardiac, pcu, progressive care, ciu, cardiac intervention, ortho, ortho surg, surgical...
County of Riverside
Perform registered nurse responsibilities according to the State of California Nurse Practice Act; The RUHS is committed to the health and well-being of all...
A valid professional license within the state of practice. The average PICU Registered Nurse salary is above the national average for RNs....
Most med-surg nurses carry a heavier patient load that intensive care nurses, often handling 5-7 patients at any given time....
East Los Angeles
Current CA Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, or Certified Nurse Midwife license. Perform Quality Management audits if requested....