Currently Listing 12,977 jobs!
Featuring 1,348 jobs for new grads
- Addictions Nurse (69)
- Administrator (743)
- Ambulatory Care (486)
- Burn Unit (33)
- Cardiac Rehabilitation (101)
- Case Management (1127)
- Certified Nurse Assistant (1577)
- Certified Nurse Midwife (69)
- College Health (580)
- Community Health (3811)
- Continuing Education/Staff Development (4)
- Coronary Care Intensive Care Unit (5)
- Correctional Nurse (124)
- Critical Care Medicine (145)
- Day (3202)
- Dermatology RN (24)
- Diabetes Educator (27)
- Dialysis (302)
- Emergency (2821)
- Evening (866)
- Flight/Transport Nurse (2)
- Forensic Nurse (70)
- Full-time (5342)
- Gastroenterology (64)
- General Practice (1224)
- Genetics Nurse (1322)
- Gerontology (37)
- Hemodialysis (189)
- HIV/AIDS Nurse (27)
- Holistic Nurse (161)
- Home Health (3125)
- Hospice (1102)
- Infection Control (1655)
- Informatics (28)
- Infusion Therapy (144)
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Nurse (62)
- Intensive Care Unit (504)
- Lactation Consultant (10)
- Legal Nurse (1012)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (438)
- Licensed Psychiatric Technician (145)
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (1720)
- Managed Care Nurse (320)
- Maternal Newborn (9)
- Med/Surg (574)
- Medical Intensive Care Unit (451)
- Medical-Surgical (723)
- Military RN (266)
- Neonatal Intensive Care (138)
- Neonatal Low Risk (7)
- Neuroscience (96)
- New Grad (1348)
- Nurse Anesthetist (70)
- Nurse Attorney (38)
- Nurse Paralegal (3)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Technician (126)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Chore Provider (2)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Home Health Aide (18)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Nurse's Aide (37)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Nursing Home Administrator (18)
- Nutrition Support (260)
- Obstetric High Risk (57)
- Obstetric Inpatient (49)
- Occupational Health (406)
- Oncology (596)
- Operating Room (830)
- Ophthalmic (8)
- Orthopedic (549)
- Ostomy Care (57)
- Pain Management (630)
- Part-time (2543)
- Pediatric Oncology (90)
- Pediatrics (1236)
- Per diem (1413)
- Perioperative Nurse (149)
- Plastic Surgery (85)
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit (54)
- Psychiatric/Mental Health (56)
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Child & Adolescent (1)
- Public Health Nurse (1064)
- Pulmonary Care Nurse (173)
- Quality and Compliance (1258)
- Radiology Nurse (227)
- Registered Nurse (7050)
- Registered Nurse First Assistant (146)
- Rehabilitation (1172)
- Research Nurse (1027)
- Respiratory Nurse (233)
- Risk Management (717)
- School (4216)
- Subacute Care Nurse (124)
- Surgical Intensive Care Unit (255)
- Surgical Trauma Intensive Care Unit (40)
- Swing (12)
- Thoracic Intermediate Care Unit (3)
- Transitional Care (260)
- Transplant Nurse (181)
- Travel Nurse (1563)
- Urology (109)
- VA RN (77)
- Women's Health Nurse (366)
Knowledge and practice in the proper use of safe body mechanics. Under general supervision of the management for the system-wide Resource/Float Team, provide...
Meets specialty specific clinical competencies for assigned clinical nurse level and specialties. Experience in two or more nursing specialty areas preferred...
Jaykay Medical Staffing
Day. Registered Nurse (RN) (Required). 12 hours shifts - Night, Day. Jay Kay Medical Staffing *is currently hiring *RN's - Med Surg *with at least *1 **year *...
Shasta Regional Medical Center
Current Certified Nursing Assistant certificate upon hire, preferred. The Nurse Assistant in the Med Surg/Telemetry Department is an unlicensed non-certified...
San Dimas Community Hospital (SDCH)
The Registered Nurse is directly responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her assigned patients....
Providence Health & Services
Unencumbered California Registered Nurse license. Providence is calling a Registered Nurse for Med Surg (Full Time/ Day Shift) to Providence Saint John's Health...
Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN). Happier nurses = healthier patients....
California Nurses Association. Time flexible 11am to 11 pm and can be shorter depends on unit needs. The Registered Nurse demonstrates proficiency by exhibiting...
Proven experience as a registered nurse. Why Choose Per Diem With Nightingale's List?...
Make a difference in Cedars-Sinai's nurse float pool. As a Career Float Registered Nurse you will achieve the remarkable....
Plans, coordinates and implements patient care for the Medical/Surgical Department patients. Demonstrates quality and effectiveness in work habits and...
CA-Registered Nurse (Required). Skilled Nursing Facility Registered Nurse (RN) Job Summary*. We are seeking a highly skilled, experienced Registered Nurse to...
Skilled Nursing Facility Registered Nurse (RN) Job Summary*. Experience as a nurse in a hospital or skilled nursing facility....
Colusa Medical Center
Under the general supervision of a Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse and/or Registered Nurse, the Certified Nursing Assistant performs routine tasks in...
Children's Hospital Los Angeles
2 plus years experience as a Registered Nurse I. Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of California....
Clinical Nurse II Acute Care (1800 unit)- Med/Surg/Tele. Graduate from an accredited school of professional registered nursing, BSN preferred....
Clinical Nurse II Acute Care (1-West)-Med/Surg/Tele. Beginning June 1, 2019, all clinical nurses in the Patient Care Services Department will be required to...
California Nurses Association. Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in California. Performs efficiently in emergency patient care situations...
Children's Hospital Los Angeles
The Registered Nurse II conducts patient assessments, participates in the development of the plan of care, implements and evaluates care according to patient...
Antelope Valley Hospital
Meets all required licensure and/or certifications necessary for Registered Nurse. A Registered Nurse who is responsible for the nursing care of patients in the...