Currently Listing 17,219 jobs!
Featuring 1,296 jobs for new grads
- Addictions Nurse (65)
- Administrator (390)
- Ambulatory Care (583)
- Burn Unit (55)
- Cardiac Rehabilitation (165)
- Case Management (1484)
- Certified Nurse Assistant (1454)
- Certified Nurse Midwife (30)
- College Health (586)
- Community Health (4313)
- Continuing Education/Staff Development (3)
- Coronary Care Intensive Care Unit (27)
- Correctional Nurse (178)
- Critical Care Medicine (166)
- Day (4135)
- Dermatology RN (35)
- Diabetes Educator (19)
- Dialysis (392)
- Emergency (2984)
- Evening (991)
- Flight/Transport Nurse (2)
- Forensic Nurse (24)
- Full-time (6164)
- Gastroenterology (92)
- General Practice (1230)
- Genetics Nurse (1024)
- Gerontology (32)
- Hemodialysis (232)
- HIV/AIDS Nurse (31)
- Holistic Nurse (170)
- Home Health (3742)
- Hospice (1346)
- Infection Control (1265)
- Informatics (36)
- Infusion Therapy (148)
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Nurse (103)
- Intensive Care Unit (759)
- Lactation Consultant (23)
- Legal Nurse (953)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (548)
- Licensed Psychiatric Technician (138)
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (1880)
- Managed Care Nurse (450)
- Maternal Newborn (39)
- Med/Surg (678)
- Medical Intensive Care Unit (627)
- Medical-Surgical (969)
- Military RN (168)
- Neonatal Intensive Care (211)
- Neonatal Low Risk (17)
- Neuroscience (107)
- New Grad (1296)
- Nurse Anesthetist (91)
- Nurse Attorney (49)
- Nurse Paralegal (2)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Technician (116)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Chore Provider (4)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Home Health Aide (38)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Homemaker (2)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Nurse's Aide (54)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Nursing Home Administrator (25)
- Nutrition Support (228)
- Obstetric High Risk (74)
- Obstetric Inpatient (85)
- Occupational Health (578)
- Oncology (789)
- Operating Room (1362)
- Ophthalmic (15)
- Orthopedic (731)
- Ostomy Care (59)
- Pain Management (639)
- Part-time (2568)
- Pediatric Oncology (132)
- Pediatrics (1588)
- Per diem (1820)
- Perioperative Nurse (272)
- Plastic Surgery (107)
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit (106)
- Psychiatric/Mental Health (44)
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Child & Adolescent (5)
- Public Health Nurse (956)
- Pulmonary Care Nurse (265)
- Quality and Compliance (1465)
- Radiology Nurse (322)
- Registered Nurse (9153)
- Registered Nurse First Assistant (225)
- Rehabilitation (1394)
- Research Nurse (1184)
- Respiratory Nurse (289)
- Risk Management (882)
- School (4642)
- Subacute Care Nurse (106)
- Surgical Intensive Care Unit (295)
- Surgical Trauma Intensive Care Unit (65)
- Swing (17)
- Thoracic Intermediate Care Unit (2)
- Transitional Care (187)
- Transplant Nurse (289)
- Travel Nurse (3172)
- Urology (125)
- VA RN (61)
- Women's Health Nurse (447)
Atria Senior Living
A registered nurse, licensed practical nurse or licensed vocational nurse licensed to practice as required by state regulations....
Educated and currently certified/licensed in the state of employment and according to state requirements as an Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (or...
Grapevine Homecare Inc.
Current license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of employment. Licensed driver with automobile insured in accordance with state and in...
A licensed registered nurse. A licensed nursing home administrator. The Administrator responsibilities include, but are not limited to:....
At least one year, preferably two years, of satisfactory nursing experience, at least one year of which is as an LPN/LVN in a hospital, hospice, home health, or...
Life Care Center of Escondido
Must maintain an active Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) license in good standing throughout employment....
BrightStar Care - Ventura, CA
Infusion Nurse / Registered Nurse. R.N., RN, registered nurse, nursing, ER, emergency room, licensed practical nurse, medical, surgical, obstetrics, operating,...
Qualifications of the Corizon Health Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN). Corizon Health Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) deliver quality care that is consistent...
Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Ability to communicate effectively with patients/residents, their families and other health professionals. Ability to assist in the full range of nursing care...
Nurse (LVN) responsibilities include:. If you're dedicated and interested in working for an organization that cares about you and with room for employee growth,...
Full Time Wellness Nurse - LPN. Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of practice. Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings,...
Bridge Home Health and Hospice
Bridge Home Health & Hospice is currently seeking an on call experienced, talented and dynamic Admissions Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) for nights and...
St. Joseph's Care Hospice Services, Inc.
Joseph's Care Hospice*_ is currently seeking Full Time Registered Nurses. Registered Nurse (RN) (Required). Joseph's Care Hospice*....
Provides information to patients or families/caregivers and community agencies. Serves as liaison between patients or families/caregivers and community agencies...
West Ventura Medical Clinic
Take part in care planning, intervention, and evaluation of care. Participates in process improvement activities, ambulatory care and hospital committees, and/...
Agape Health Care
We are looking for LVN/LPNs. Urgent Hiring. Pls send your application and we will discuss the info during the interview. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time...
Avalon Health Care Group
Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) will. And dedicated Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse to. Practice registered nurse, licensed physician or other...
BrightStar Care - Dublin, CA
Home health aide, certified home health aide, CHHA, hha, h.h.a., licensed practical nurse, medical, surgical, obstetrics, operating, pediatrics, intensive care...
Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in practicing state....
Current State Licensure as a licensed practical nurse or licensed vocational nurse, in the state where practicing is required....