Currently Listing 17,723 jobs!
Featuring 1,455 jobs for new grads
- Addictions Nurse (53)
- Administrator (697)
- Ambulatory Care (574)
- Burn Unit (38)
- Cardiac Rehabilitation (120)
- Case Management (1428)
- Certified Nurse Assistant (1537)
- Certified Nurse Midwife (22)
- College Health (617)
- Community Health (4838)
- Continuing Education/Staff Development (1)
- Coronary Care Intensive Care Unit (17)
- Correctional Nurse (244)
- Critical Care Medicine (179)
- Day (4301)
- Dermatology RN (38)
- Diabetes Educator (31)
- Dialysis (395)
- Emergency (3318)
- Evening (1137)
- Flight/Transport Nurse (1)
- Forensic Nurse (23)
- Full-time (6245)
- Gastroenterology (73)
- General Practice (1412)
- Genetics Nurse (1190)
- Gerontology (53)
- Hemodialysis (237)
- HIV/AIDS Nurse (36)
- Holistic Nurse (201)
- Home Health (4045)
- Hospice (1442)
- Infection Control (1585)
- Informatics (43)
- Infusion Therapy (142)
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Nurse (103)
- Intensive Care Unit (736)
- Lactation Consultant (20)
- Legal Nurse (1162)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (645)
- Licensed Psychiatric Technician (140)
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (1891)
- Managed Care Nurse (473)
- Maternal Newborn (34)
- Med/Surg (641)
- Medical Intensive Care Unit (628)
- Medical-Surgical (916)
- Military RN (150)
- Neonatal Intensive Care (237)
- Neonatal Low Risk (23)
- Neuroscience (105)
- New Grad (1455)
- Nurse Anesthetist (82)
- Nurse Attorney (51)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Technician (150)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Chore Provider (4)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Home Health Aide (54)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Nurse's Aide (61)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Nursing Home Administrator (26)
- Nutrition Support (226)
- Obstetric High Risk (49)
- Obstetric Inpatient (87)
- Occupational Health (554)
- Oncology (756)
- Operating Room (1453)
- Ophthalmic (14)
- Orthopedic (753)
- Ostomy Care (65)
- Pain Management (628)
- Part-time (2531)
- Pediatric Oncology (155)
- Pediatrics (1528)
- Per diem (2007)
- Perioperative Nurse (314)
- Plastic Surgery (114)
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit (143)
- Psychiatric/Mental Health (57)
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Child & Adolescent (4)
- Public Health Nurse (1106)
- Pulmonary Care Nurse (248)
- Quality and Compliance (1566)
- Radiology Nurse (351)
- Registered Nurse (9799)
- Registered Nurse First Assistant (259)
- Rehabilitation (1406)
- Research Nurse (1206)
- Respiratory Nurse (322)
- Risk Management (861)
- School (5078)
- Subacute Care Nurse (95)
- Surgical Intensive Care Unit (335)
- Surgical Trauma Intensive Care Unit (78)
- Swing (22)
- Thoracic Intermediate Care Unit (1)
- Transitional Care (188)
- Transplant Nurse (267)
- Travel Nurse (3437)
- Urology (140)
- VA RN (59)
- Women's Health Nurse (438)
As a leader of the health care team, directs departmental operations & provides professional nursing care, including utilizing the nursing process in accordance...
Nurse practitioners (NP) provide health care services to patients who may have acute episodic conditions or chronic problems, as well as those seeking health...
Assists in managing a single department or multiple small departments providing ambulatory patient care services by supervising daily operations and patient...
Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN), Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN) and/or Certified Hemodialysis Nurse (CHN). As an Ambulatory Health Care accredited provider,...
Minimum three (3) years of RN experience in the acute patient care setting, including ICU or intermediate care units, Medical-Surgical Nursing,....
You will work alongside experienced RNs, other LVNs, physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. Today, Sharp Rees-Stealy has 22 locations and 450...
Registered Nurse, Float Pool, Acute Care, Hospital, Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, California. Plans and implements care based on observations....
The Clinical Nurse II, Registered Nurse in Oncology, delivers direct care to assigned adult hematology/oncology patients in an ambulatory setting....
2+ years ambulatory care nursing required. The IBD Center - Nurse Navigator is responsible for the planning and coordination of all aspects of care for the...
Nurse Practitioners (NPs) are registered nurses with specialized advanced education and clinical competency to provide health and medical care for diverse...
The Ambulatory Infusion Nurses perform a variety of Non-Chemo Infusions for adult and pediatric population....
Functioning under the general supervision of the Service Line Manager and a licensed caregiver, the Clinical Care Associate (CCA) provides clinical and...
The LVN is a licensed nurse who works in an ambulatory care setting to perform and provide nursing services....
Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and coordinating patient care during the preoperative and postoperative phase of care....
Documents the patient care provided and patient response to care. Develops the nursing care plan. Assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates the patient care...
Sutter Senior Care. Provides direct patient care for patients:. The PA directly supervises health care professionals and support staff in compliance with the...
Provide direct patient care 20 hours a week in their specialty care department. Provide direct patient care:....
Provide direct patient care:. Provide direct patient care 20 hours a week in a primary care department. The APC Manager will deliver primary health care to...
Dignity Health is looking for nurses who are committed to providing optimal patient care. Operating Room OR Registered Nurse RN....
Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Dignity Health is looking for nurses who are committed to providing optimal patient care. Provides care primarily to the adult and geriatric populations,...