Currently Listing 12,564 jobs!
Featuring 1,319 jobs for new grads
- Addictions Nurse (71)
- Administrator (582)
- Ambulatory Care (565)
- Burn Unit (48)
- Cardiac Rehabilitation (90)
- Case Management (1030)
- Certified Nurse Assistant (1365)
- Certified Nurse Midwife (49)
- College Health (583)
- Community Health (3884)
- Continuing Education/Staff Development (1)
- Coronary Care Intensive Care Unit (9)
- Correctional Nurse (115)
- Critical Care Medicine (159)
- Day (3240)
- Dermatology RN (24)
- Diabetes Educator (18)
- Dialysis (266)
- Emergency (2771)
- Evening (846)
- Flight/Transport Nurse (1)
- Forensic Nurse (49)
- Full-time (5189)
- Gastroenterology (67)
- General Practice (1261)
- Genetics Nurse (1916)
- Gerontology (34)
- Hemodialysis (172)
- HIV/AIDS Nurse (18)
- Holistic Nurse (194)
- Home Health (3203)
- Hospice (1236)
- Infection Control (1448)
- Informatics (34)
- Infusion Therapy (160)
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Nurse (70)
- Intensive Care Unit (515)
- Lactation Consultant (14)
- Legal Nurse (1093)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (434)
- Licensed Psychiatric Technician (128)
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (1763)
- Managed Care Nurse (411)
- Maternal Newborn (18)
- Med/Surg (492)
- Medical Intensive Care Unit (454)
- Medical-Surgical (671)
- Military RN (247)
- Neonatal Intensive Care (176)
- Neonatal Low Risk (8)
- Neuroscience (129)
- New Grad (1319)
- Nurse Anesthetist (86)
- Nurse Attorney (34)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Technician (119)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Chore Provider (2)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Home Health Aide (29)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Homemaker (4)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Nurse's Aide (59)
- Nursing Service Related Providers Nursing Home Administrator (23)
- Nutrition Support (325)
- Obstetric High Risk (53)
- Obstetric Inpatient (52)
- Occupational Health (482)
- Oncology (649)
- Operating Room (873)
- Ophthalmic (9)
- Orthopedic (621)
- Ostomy Care (68)
- Pain Management (620)
- Part-time (2439)
- Pediatric Oncology (107)
- Pediatrics (1276)
- Per diem (1473)
- Perioperative Nurse (174)
- Plastic Surgery (65)
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit (63)
- Psychiatric/Mental Health (46)
- Public Health Nurse (1111)
- Pulmonary Care Nurse (165)
- Quality and Compliance (1341)
- Radiology Nurse (237)
- Registered Nurse (6770)
- Registered Nurse First Assistant (187)
- Rehabilitation (1094)
- Research Nurse (1126)
- Respiratory Nurse (205)
- Risk Management (882)
- School (4221)
- Subacute Care Nurse (99)
- Surgical Intensive Care Unit (229)
- Surgical Trauma Intensive Care Unit (75)
- Swing (20)
- Thoracic Intermediate Care Unit (1)
- Transitional Care (175)
- Transplant Nurse (210)
- Travel Nurse (1636)
- Urology (122)
- VA RN (75)
- Women's Health Nurse (259)
Clinically outstanding in the Operating Room. Develops productive relationships with hospital personnel, nurses, technicians, clinicians, and materials...
Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN), Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) and/or Mobile Intensive Care Nurse (MICN) preferred....
Sierra States University
A) Registered Nurse:. B) Licensed Vocational Nurse:. Have a minimum of two years experience as a registered nurse or licensed vocational nurse within the last...
Riverside Community Hospital
Committed to providing compassionate care and improving the overall health of our community. Riverside Community Hospital’s Mission & Vision:....
Develops and maintains good relationships with local medical community including physicians, nurses, and other health care providers....
Senior Licensed Vocational Nurse is a licensed nursing employee who functions as a member of the nursing team under the direct supervision of the Senior LVN...
Under direct supervision of a registered pharmacist, when assigned to the I.V. Telephone and verbal skills required to communicate clearly and effectively with...
The role includes leading event planning, coordination, and day of facilitation. Ability to function effectively in an interdisciplinary team that includes...
Knowledge and practice in the proper use of safe body mechanics. Under general supervision provide professional nursing care of patient on the Perinatal Unit...
Courses are provided for the UCLA Medical Center, and general medical community at large. The ideal candidate will have a current license as a paramedic,...
Ability to adhere to infection control initiatives as they pertain to the use of all equipment. Nurse may provide coverage at other UCLA cardiac stress labs....
Foster public relations; Provide clerical support to the Administrative Nurse of the designated unit. Under direct supervision of 4CW ICU nurse manager, the...
Under general supervision provide professional nursing care of 4SW Oncology patient. Assess plan, develop, document and evaluate patient care plans....
Under direct supervision, the primary responsibilities of the Clinical Nurse II includes the direct nursing care of patients, utilizing the nursing process;...
Under direct supervision, the per diem RN will provide nursing care to patients. Current licensure as a registered nurse in the State of California....
Under direct supervision of AMN Med Surg nurse manager, the incumbent will perform the following patient care responsibilities and safety measures:....
Strong interpersonal/communication skills to interact effectively with physicians, nurses, allied health personnel, patients and their families, regulatory...
The AN I is responsible for the operations of the department during their shift including case scheduling, staffing and environmental management....
Under general supervision provide professional nursing care of 4CW ICU patient. Assess plan, develop, document and evaluate patient care plans....
The Clinical nurse II has basic knowledge of all surgical specialties and can function independently as a circulating nurse and/or scrub nurse in the operating...